Raffle Items/Food/Show Book Ad for Sept Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
Hiya-

We are only 6 weeks away from the NY/NE Show and are starting to put the final touches on things.

Show Ads- If you are interested in placing a show ad please contact Jim Silko at [email protected]. Ads are $20 for full page, $10 for 1/2 page, and $5 for a business card type ad. Ads need to be in by the end of August. Payment can be made at the time of registration. If this is not convienant for you please contact me and I can let you know who to send payment too.

Raffle Items- We are in need of donations for raffle items. It can be anything from household items to things used for chinchillas and everything in between. Any donations greatly appreciated.

There will be a live animal raffle. I will be donating a standard and Paul K. will be donating a mutation. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Food- We would really appreciate it if people could make a dish to pass. Crissy and I are making the main dish (smoked pulled pork and sausage n' peppers). So if anyone wants to grab drinks, chips, salads, and desserts that would be awesome. Please send me an email and let me know what you will be bringing.

Thanks
Jessica G at [email protected]

Do we just bring raffle donations the day of the show? Will also be bring some food, not sure what yet. Can't wait.

As it gets closer I'm getting excited about this show and seeing everyone! I just hope that everything is in order by show time! Thanks for keeping me on track Jess! ;)

I can't wait to see everyone! So excited about this show! Brandy, will you be bringing any of your apple wood that my chinnies love?

What kind of food dishes do we still need for the pot luck? I was thinking of making some sort of dessert, but thought I'd ask if we need anything in specific: drinks, side dishes, etc.

Cheryl

Anytime Hope!! Hope I haven't bugged you too much!.

Cheryl-

Here are the things I know will be there for food.

Me- Pulled pork with buns and pasta salad
Crissy- Sausage/peppers
Hope/Paul- Baked beans, drinks, and chips. As well as the plates and stuff
Brandy- Dessert

It would be nice to have a second salad there. There is a fridge at the building to store things overnight. But really anything would be good!

Latest posts

Back