Question about Quality Cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaJo22

So I just got my new quality cage the other day and I have it all set up. Last night gus gus was running around and it was making SO much noise. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make it quieter?

Do you have wood shelves? Maybe run some the length, and then one the width of the cage to stabilize it even more and maybe cut back on noise?

well i have the 3 ledges that come with it. one along the back and 2 on the sides

Can you slip a piece of fleece underneath the pan to muffle the sound of metal on metal when he jumps on it?

Can you slip a piece of fleece underneath the pan to muffle the sound of metal on metal when he jumps on it?

This is what I was thinking. Just really anything to help absorb the noise. Unfortunately whatever cage you have, it will make some kind of noise. I have my chins in another room and had to get used to their activities. If its not the cage, it was the wheel, or barking...

When their active they can make some noise. Expecaly when runnign around in their. Mine knock stuff off the top of their FN cage because they get so riled up sometimes lol

lol yeah i'll try the fleece thing and I zip tied the sides to the top door since I don't use it at all and that helped a lot

Back