Prowler at 10 weeks.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....and the next she's trying to pop out of my hands into the air with no real goal for landing. She can run and jump and flatten herself behind something in almost one movement.

:hilarious: This shows how little I know about colors. I was thinking to myself as I looked at her, "She has a really unique coloring." But I didn't think much of it. Now I know. Violet---how pretty.

Sorry guys, I don't YouTube. I will watch videos people post but I strictly refuse to make them.

Lovin' - She's very rare, but I might sell her to you for the right price...;) Just kidding.

When I show people her picture on my phone they always ask me "What color is that?". And any non-chin people get very confused when I say "violet". =)

She's adorable Andi!

I have to agree with sandi, I have a 1-year-old and 2 under a year. I'm still waiting for them to calm down. They each have their own unique personality, but each of them is a troublemaker in their own way.

She is very cute and yes, most babies are hellions, lol.

Thanks Brittany! By the way, everyone LOVES their tubes. =) Prowler and Moya sleep in it every night.

Back