Props and Perspectives

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you call yourself a web guy--you are like the camera God! And seriously books are FOREVER! I so want a kindle but I also want to feel a book in my hands when I read it, so I would definitely be an advocate for a chin coffe table book by you! You're pictures are really awesome. But if you have a blog on the life of chin ownership with pictures then I would have to be a slave to your blog--most definitely.

And honestly, you doesn't love Uncle Fungus? He makes the best Darth Vader yet!

You mean you want me to take my Rebel xsi off auto? That means I have to read the directions to figure out all those buttons.:thinking:

Gorgeous photos! :thumbsup: I do think there is an artistic eye to your shots and wouldn't give all your credit to the camera.

:hilarious: Darth Fungus! My daughter and I love Uncle Fungus. Thanks for the pm tips on the 430EX flash. Can't wait to buy one and get rid of the over exposed photos. I know what you mean about one great shot and 20 more rejects. My landscape work from years ago was just like that. Put them all on a light box and tip more then half in the trash. Thank goodness for digital. I like your chin photos Whimmus. Your chins are so precious. Nice to see what you look like too.

Love the pictures!! I like the one with the helmet. I always enjoy looking at your pictures. Keep them coming. By the way, all of your chins are adorable.

Amazing photography!!!! I really enjoyed looking at these. The one of the chinnie in the tube is my favourite, but they're all so clear and beautifully lit. That's definitely a challenge with chinchillas. I hope you'll post more soon!

Back