Prayers needed for the elderly here! FIRE

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
I was driving by the shopping mall today and saw a huge billow of smoke and flames high into the sky.......thought it might be a car dealership on fire, and then saw it was our RAINBOW SUITES a lovely little retirement home for the seniors in this area.
My mother had stayed there for a short period a few years ago......until she passed away.
Timmins has a shortage of old age homes in this area, and this one was the best by far! Residents did not have full-time nursing care as they could mostly get along on their own, but they had meals cooked three times a day, and access to a day nurse. Now more seniors are displaced....and I am PRAYING everyone got out okay! I am just thinking of those poor elderly people breathing in smoke, and trying to leave the building in their walkers!! It looks like it was the top floor as that is where the flames were shooting out of, and there is an elevator, but just imagine the panic! Not everyone on the top floor could have made it down in the small elevator, and I am sure it takes them a long time to walk down the stairs!
Prayers needed for them and their families!

Last edited:
Wow that is awful. I will still hope no one passed from the fire, but I know with limited mobility or slow mobility the chances are much slimmer.

Back