Playpens

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have one yet. But, when my girls are old enough I plan on buying one like this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zebra-Pet-D...183?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a573272ef

I wanted the biggest size they had, so I can set over in there with them while they play. :) Plus, its zebra print! I can't decide if I want the zebra print or the leopard print one though.

I have that playpen, just without the pattern. It has been a good one because I can sit in there with Oliver when he runs around. However, now he can jump out of it, so now we have playtime in an empty hallway in our apartment.

They sure can jump, Woodrow jumps over the baby gate from a foot away. I just bought them a playpen with a roof, I like it better because they jump all over me more lol :)

I don't have one yet. But, when my girls are old enough I plan on buying one like this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zebra-Pet-D...183?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a573272ef

I wanted the biggest size they had, so I can set over in there with them while they play. :) Plus, its zebra print! I can't decide if I want the zebra print or the leopard print one though.

You just had to post this, I had to have it and it's now sitting in my room waiting for the move to our new room to test drive it. This weekend we're playing in our zebra print playpen lol.

You just had to post this, I had to have it and it's now sitting in my room waiting for the move to our new room to test drive it. This weekend we're playing in our zebra print playpen lol.

These playpens are a GREAT idea!! It solves all my problems with playtime!

I think I'm gonna buy one right away. Hopefully, my chins will like the idea as much as I do!

I bought a soft sided playpen (it says its for a dog)....it's not a WARE but a different brand that is just like it. I LOVE IT! There is room for me to sit in it with the boys when they are playing. My head hits the zip up top by thats ok....granted I'm short too - only 5'4". LOVE IT and highly recommend getting one!

found one i love just like the one in the first link i posted in blue (my little man picked the color himself) now i just need dad to order it

Bought a playpen last week of ebay the zebra print and its definitely the best investment ive made. No more vacuuming my whole room or in corners or worrying about him chewing on baseboards. Put the open doorway up to his cage and let him go in and out freely without having to be glued to him causing mischief. Very easy using a handheld vacuum to clean up the hard material at the bottom of the playpen!

I have the Ware clean living playpen pressed up against her Ware four level cage and i leave the cage door open so she can go in and out...i lined the bottom of the playpen with the white fluffy stuff so it's basically like she has a much bigger cage and it's easy to clean the cage if i do it when she's playing in the pen and the cage is easy to turn sideways with it's wheels so i can bond and love on her without dinking about in a playpen like a hobo and she still gets to pop around whenever she wants

i just got the abo (cat) happy habitat pen. and it is the best pen i have had. its fully inclosed chin proof and big enough for me to join them in there to play. its like $36 on amazon.com.

I ended up getting the 57" playpen off ebay since it looked pretty nice and it is...it's a lot of room and definitely well made...i just line the bottom with fleece and take in a tent whisk and little pan to sweep up the little poops and i have some towels in there to soak up the pee since it just sits on top of the fleece in a puddle...it works out really well so i don't have to have another thing to clean and wash and stuff

Back