Play time!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaeway

Scurries!!!
Just wanted to post some shots of my boys during play times. Ignore the dust, hay and poos. Thurs is cleaning day. Moche apparently LOVES to have his picture taken...Syd is on top of Teddy's cage in a box of stuff, Shadow has some more twigs, then moche again.

Attachments

• I'm cute.jpg
    I'm cute.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 34
  • syd headshot.jpg
    syd headshot.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 36
  • which log.jpg
    which log.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Shadow and stick.jpg
    Shadow and stick.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Pose.jpg
    Pose.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I heard them chewing on something behind the couch so I moved it. This is what I saw, my newest amazon purchase being used to for grazing. as you can see, no remorse...

Attachments

• Moche and book.jpg
    Moche and book.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Moche and Shadow w book.jpg
    Moche and Shadow w book.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 30
Aww, they look like they're having so much fun! Sorry about your book...mine get ahold of one every once in a while, too. Lil stinkers! :D

Aww they are soo cute !!! You have some pretty chins!!

Adorable! Well atleast your getting them interested in reading.

Love the pictures, My guys got a book that my daughter laid on top of their cage and ate the Middle page with the best part , guess they new that!!

Thank you! When we had play time in my old apartment, my bookshelf was in the room. They ate the entire top cm or so off my hardback books. No matter what I did to block it, my litte bookworm Moche would find a way..

Latest posts

Back