Pictures of Ruby!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovemychin

Ruby's Mom
Here are some pictures of Ruby! She no longer lives in that cage, she has a FN141 all to her self now :dance3: Sorry if the pics arent good, but these show her color best of the pics I have so far! Will put some more pictures of the new cage up soon, the only reason i dint right now is because the fleece was in the wash when i had the camera out, and now it has to charge :p

picture.php

Playtime! YES!
picture.php

I can see you, Mom!
picture.php

I think i will go back in my cage now (there was a base to that cage when she was in it, I would just put a fleece blanket under it for playtime, and when we'd clean it.) Also the cage wasnt kept there it's kept in my room.

She's a pretty fluffy girl. I bet she loves her new mama. =)

Be careful with that drop open wire door, chins can get their legs caught in the bars and injure their legs. I have a cage like that and always place a fleece blanket over the door when it's open so the surface is smooth and no legs get caught.

Well, I probably should've said this but Ive had her since April :p

And she's in a FN now, because I Hated that cage lol

Thanks for the comments and the concerns :)

She's very pretty. That last picture of her looks like my himalayan cats from behind!

Back