Pics of my two boys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_soda025

Ok, so I finally got around to making a thread for this. Been procrastinating for a while!
Anyways, I got my two chins from Pam (Alderbrook Chinchillas) just over two weeks ago. They're a standard grey and a violet. The grey is called Pepper and the violet is called Filbert. Filbert is around 7-8 months old now, I believe, and I think Pepper is a few months older. : )

newchinnie16.jpg

newchinnie01.jpg

newchinnie08.jpg

newchinnie12.jpg

Filbert likes doing this

newchinnie15.jpg

They're both adorable! I love the picture with his paws on the cage, how could you resist that face?!

Aw, I have to agree with Ashley. I love those little paws up against the wire. I just adore the little pads they have on their paws. :)

Congrats! Your babies are adorable! But I have to agree, the pics of Filbert with his paws up on the cage are toooooooo cute!

Thanks for the comments, everyone. :) They've been settling in quite nicely. I think they may just be almost as naughty as my cockatiel, LOL.
They're quite spoiled already. Can't stop buying stuff for them! Now I know what you guys mean about that part.

Back