Pics of my chins--long overdue.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LovinTheSmallAndFurry,

Self policing is against the forum rules. If you have a problem with what someone has said, please use the (!) button in the top right corner of the post and the moderator and admins will deal with it as they see fit.

There is no reason to get snarky over people being genuinely concerned about your chins. I, actually, have not seen many people with just liners over the huge wires and if I did, I would say something too. As for the walls? The chins aren't walking on the walls. Having a pan with no liner is not concerning at all. There is no huge space for a leg to slip into to get broken.

So a chin wall-surfing can't get its foot caught that way? Just curious. In regards to the (!) button, unless the person(s) in question aren't part of the gigantic clique that resides on here, nothing would get done. I've seen that time and time again; one person makes an observation or critique, and along come 10 more to "second" it. I will continue to state my opinions/observations, either way.

Secondly, I did not get snarky; perhaps you did what others here call taking my "tone" the wrong way. Since I've joined this forum I have read and read to make sure I was doing everything in my power to assure my chins safety and happiness. In several posts, people list having "liners" as a necessity--rarely have I seen, "Fleece liners with a pan underneath." There are pictures on here that appear as if the only thing covering the bottom of the cages are multiple layers of fleece---an optical illusion if you will. I'm simply saying that to a newcomer, it can be very confusing. Regardless, having done more research, I've realized pans are indeed a necessity. Live and learn.

Back