Pic of me and my daughter

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETC

HOME OF EXTREME MOSAICS!
My nephew got married on the weekend...and I finally got a picture of me and my 12 year old daughter (12 going on 18)
I love you Erika! (also known as KIKI) It is amazing how kids grow up so fast....and we all stay the same age without aging...(I wish) lol, I am pushing 50 and feeling every minute of it....rofl

I know it is nice sometimes to put a face to the user name, so here I am.....

:)

corinneerikablackandwhite.jpg

You both look great! Your daughter does not look 12, btw! Which would probably make her happy! It's funny how kids wanna look older than they are and as we get older it's quite the opposite! lol

You both look great! Your daughter does not look 12, btw! Which would probably make her happy! It's funny how kids wanna look older than they are and as we get older it's quite the opposite! lol

Thanks! And yes, I know that she doesn't look 12...luckily I can trust her.....a guy that was 20 was interested in her at the wedding and offered her a DRINK, and she said, "UMMM, I'm 12".....you should have seen his face!

She can thank her father for her dark beautiful looks, (Italian)...I am Finnish/Swedish and although I have the c-section scars to prove she's mine....I can't see anything else that is mine when I look at her face, lol!

Back