Phoenix thinks he's Muhammad Ali

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aneesa's Muse

The FancyPants boy was out for his jaunt, this morning ..and he did his usual deal ..play a little, then snuggle up under his cage door with his favorite blankie. I left him there for a few minutes, while I piddled around in the room ..getting ready to go run errands.

When it was time to get Phoenix back home, I unsnuggled his blankie a little bit and gave him a rump tap.. "Lets go, sweetpea ..time to go home." He tussled a little bit and snuggled in tighter. "Phoenix.. don't be a bad boy ...let's go home now.. you can come out later."

He turned around to me, gave me the most severe stinkeye ...and proceeded to box me away from him. LOL So.. I'm pretty persistent... I reached in again and ruffled his rump.. " ..lets go, buddy ..time to go home.. " ..and he got right indignant with me ...and boxed me with both paws ..even a little footwork, I think :wink3:

Awe, what a little sweetie. Loki likes to box me when I tap my fingers in front of him. They are such goofs.

LOL, Rayna does that if I touch her belly...she's very sensitive about that! I think the only other chin I have that does it is Charlie...

It's so cute that I can't help irritating them just a LITTLE bit more just to feel their little hands push me out of the way ;)

Oh yes, your Phoenix' boxing skills sounds alot like our CJ, only he boxes with my hubby, gotta get that on tape, too funny!

Back