Patches - resting comfortably?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulula

JandJChinchillas
I catch Patches sleeping like this all the time and finally snapped a few pics. It makes me laugh - he seems to love it and I wanted to share.

Attachments

• Patches1 (1).jpg
    Patches1 (1).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Patches1.jpg
    Patches1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 116
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Round! cute position. BTW, what are you feeding to your chins? My chins are too skinny, and I want them to round up a bit like yours.:wink2:

He is very round - i feed PANR - used to be Show, but now it's Chow. I switched from Mazuri about 2 years ago and love the difference I've seen in my chins. I've added more pics of him - they are a little blurry - but you can still see him.

Attachments

• patches2 (1).jpg
    patches2 (1).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 42
  • patches2.jpg
    patches2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I'm not sure I don't really weigh them if they are healthy, I only weigh if they get sick. He's a chubber though - when i hold him he feels pregnant, nice big round belly

Lol! Oh how I love crazy whites. They are all mental. He does have a nice round shape.

OMG so cute!! He really sleeps like that?

Spunky is adorable too!

I need a white chin.

he does sleep like that - I woke him up with the flash - he reminds me of a panda bear when he sits like that.

Ash and Stevie P have chins who do this lol! I think it is SO cute! I just do not see how that's comfortable!!!

Awwww, Baby used to hang out and sleep like that!!!

He would lean back against the wheel and put his back feet on the bars. Sometimes he would just sit there and chew on a stick...this picture makes me miss my cute little one. :(

Back