Our new family!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!!! What a nice surprise!! I followed the thread about Misty's journey & it broke my heart to see a new chin owner go through so much. Then I was off the computer for a few days. When I get back on to catch up I see the 3 foster girls are finding their furever home w/ Misty's family!! What a cool story & happy ending for all!!! Congrats!!!! :)

Thanks Jodi, and thanks everyone else!! I still miss Misty and cry every time I think about her (as Stacie and Brittany witnessed yesterday :() but I think she would be happy that we adopted Willow and the girls.

We gave them their first dust bath this morning, and of course I had to take pics and video!! I've never posted a video on here, but I'm going to give it a try.

The girls had a good first night with us, and boy can they eat!! They polished off every bit of hay and most of their pellets! They have a freshly vacuumed cage this morning and fresh food, and now are happily dusted! Willow likes to follow us around the cage, begging for attention, but the girls, Jordyn especially, are still wary of us so I am not pushing it. Being in a house with 3 rambunctious kids is a big enough change for them without forcing unwanted attention on them!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2085859034662

I can't view the video. I wish I could, as it seems like they are doing great.

Congrats on getting them!

Congratulations!! I had read through your ordeal with Misty, and it was really heartbreaking. That would be tough for anyone but especially a new owner. I'm so glad these girls found their forever home and hope these little sweeties can help your heart to heal.

Back