Organic Apple Wood twigs for kit?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelleideeaz1

So I've read ALL the FAQ'S and newbie boards and I'm a tad confused. I know for sure, NO TREATS until 6 months of age, but is an Apple Wood twig considered a treat ( I don't think so ) and are they safe for weaned kits?

im no professional but I think I have seen on here that you have give them wood sticks. I have a 8 week old and he loves his apple wood sticks but that is the only "treat" he gets right now till he is 6 months :) I got mine from Rhonda's chinchilla's

Sounds good to me

That's great cuz I got him a nice fresh bag ready to go!!! My husband looked at me like I was an alien when I PAID for a "flippin bag of twigs" to be fedexed to our house!!!!!! Hahahaha...He doesn't understand at all.

:cry3:

That's great cuz I got him a nice fresh bag ready to go!!! My husband looked at me like I was an alien when I PAID for a "flippin bag of twigs" to be fedexed to our house!!!!!! Hahahaha...He doesn't understand at all.

:cry3:

Totally got the same look lol. Then the shipment of hay arrived.... Now he's used to it all.

Back