Ooopsies...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Houses can get funky tasting (poo pee) Get a new house. Shipping a house from a seller can be very expensive, like $20.00 just in postage fees but you can easily make one yourself. Do a search on here. I bet he'll start chewing a new house :)

Houses can get funky tasting (poo pee) Get a new house. Shipping a house from a seller can be very expensive, like $20.00 just in postage fees but you can easily make one yourself. Do a search on here. I bet he'll start chewing a new house :)

I thought about that but he just seems so attached to this house. He doesn't sleep anywhere else (except resting on the top shelf after play). He's doesn't use his hammock, his tube, or swinging snuggle (or at least I've never found any chocolate tic-tacs in them.

Should I still make him a new one?

Oh, and last night I had a fingernail with a little rip in it and while I was petting Handbag (not with that finger), he stopped and smelled it, and then ripped off the part that was torn with his teeth. Did it in a nano second. Geesh who needs nail clippers or emery boards :)

Oh, and last night I had a fingernail with a little rip in it and while I was petting Handbag (not with that finger), he stopped and smelled it, and then ripped off the part that was torn with his teeth. Did it in a nano second. Geesh who needs nail clippers or emery boards :)

My girlfriend grows out her nails just for the chins. All of her nails are different lenghts because of them!

I think he'll love a new house. If your really worried just keep the old one in the garage until he loves the new one. All my chins LOVE new furniture, popcorning and running around

Back