Ohioan looking to learn

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratcuddler

Eager Learner
My ultimate animal has always been a hedgehog. I did not know they were legal until recently, so now I am trying to learn all I can about the care, and housing of them. As you can see by my signature I am a great lover of all types of animals. I learned of this site from my favorite rat forum http://www.goosemoose.com and had to check it out. I do not have any hedgies yet, but I am hoping to get one or two in a year or so when my numbers have dwindled down. (Which in no way am I rushing, I hope all of my babes live a long and happy life.) I have a Critter Nation for my rats, and once I get hedgehogs, I am hoping to modify half of it for him/her, or I am going to make a C&C cage. At this time I am just trying to learn basic care, and I will figure out the rest later. I love any and all criticism, advice, or just chatting. I am hoping to get a strong community behind me so I can give my future hedgehog the best life I can. Send me a PM or email anytime. I am currently studying to become a vet tech, and I am taking classes online, so I am "online" all the time.

Welcome! Always good to see a fellow rat lover. :)

Lots of good info on the hedgie side. Do some reading and ask questions about whatever you can't find.

Hi and welcome fellow animal lover! Of all the animals I have, I don't have a hedgie and would love to have one when I'm not caring for so many animals. I wouldn't mind an extra, but my husband can only accept so many! Hope to hear you can home one soon and share him with us!

Back