OH Field day at Ryerson's

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's meant to be a learning experience for newer breeders rather than the serious competition of a state show. The larger ranchers such as Ryerson, Hummel, Ritterspach, and Shoots do not compete at this show so those of us hobbyists can level up so to speak.

What time is the Field Day? I would like to go and see different types of chins and speak to breeders before purchashing a pair in late August.

I have a few but not enough to be much help!

Grandshow Hendryx

Reserve Grandshow Lemlers

White Females
Champion: Tiffany Yarboro
Reserve: Harley Broene

White males
Champion: OKPC

Sapphires female
Champion: Mish Irish

Sapphire male
Champion: Mish Irish

Violet Females
Champion: Che chinchillas

Violet Males:

Beige Females
Champions: Lemlers
Reserve: Lemlers

Beige Males
Champion: Hendryx
Reserve: Lemler

Standard Females
Champion: Lemler
Reserve: Lynn's chins

Standard Males
Champion: Firebaugh
Reserve: Lemler

Black Females
Champion: Yarboro
Reserve: Hendryx

Black Males
Champion: Lemler
Reserve: OKPC

Ebony Females
Champion: Hendryx

Ebony Males
Reserve: Hendryx

Champion Female of show: Lemler (standard)

Reserve female of show: Lemler (beige)

Champion male of show: Hendryx (beige)

Reserve male of show: Lemler (black)

GSC: Hendryx (beige)
RGSC: Lemler (black)

!!!!!!CORRECTION!!!!!

The Reserve Champion Black Male was from East Tennessee Chinchillas.

I'm sorry for putting the wrong breeders. Gotta give credit were credit is due.

I have a few photos, not the best as I didn't have my zoom lens and I forgot to get photos of the GSC and RGSC afterwards because it was getting so hot in the barn. Either way, enough to get the point!

It was a great show with some really nice animals. Congratulations to Juanita and the Lemlers! The Ryerson's are so extremely hospitable, everyone should try to make it to this show at least once.

MCBA Ohio Field Day 2013

I have a few photos, not the best as I didn't have my zoom lens and I forgot to get photos of the GSC and RGSC afterwards because it was getting so hot in the barn. Either way, enough to get the point!

It was a great show with some really nice animals. Congratulations to Juanita and the Lemlers! The Ryerson's are so extremely hospitable, everyone should try to make it to this show at least once.

MCBA Ohio Field Day 2013

Thanks Tiffany - I forgot my camera so now at least I have a "butt shot" of my beige boy up on the table! :)

Back