NY/NE show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont understand this.... im a fairly new chin owner and by september shell be 4 months... can someone explain

I'm prepping 9, a whole bank. I put their dusters in then go and feed everyone, and completely forget to go back to that bank and take them out. Until several hours later when I remember oh yea, NY is coming up, I have to... Oops.

I actually just got nominated as Raffle organizer! So feel free to send your questions or items you would like to donate me.

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl

I'll have to look you up when we get there and pass on our donations for the raffle then.
See you soon!

I'll be there too!!
It's going to be my 3rd show but I'm showing an animal for the first time! I've been practising combing her for a while, I hope I'll be able to make her as georgous as the other animals I've seen there!

I' also going to bring chinnie cookies and toys for the raffle :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Whimsy you are comming tot he show, that is great. Looking forward to seeing you, it's been a little bit.

Dee how many are you bringing in?

I am bringing 2 for sure Jessica and working on 2 older ones. my kits are too young right now but should be good for nationals and york.

I am very excited and can,t wait to see everyone.

Whimsy you are comming tot he show, that is great. Looking forward to seeing you, it's been a little bit.

Dee how many are you bringing in?

It'll be a pleasure seeing you again too. Are you bringing your friend (chocovanilla?) again? She was a hoot!

Does anyone know if the Shoots' are coming?
Just for fun, of course. I know they're not "doing chins" now.
But I heard they're still offering supplies?
Anyone have any new news on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
We might not be coming out to this one - I was recently laid off and although I think I have another job in the works, I'm concerned about the cost (hotel stays in NY are quite expensive!).

Hopefully I can make a decision soon!

Dee, you are welcomed to stay at my place as well.
Christiane, If you dont wanna drive back that night you are also welcome to stay! Saves all your Hotel costs and I make a killer breakfast.

Whimsy, Choco-Vanille will not be with me this time... Although Offox (Robillard Chinchillas) will be coming and showing 3 chins I believe, also will bring a teenage pet owner.

Crissy, thank you soo very much for you offer, I most appreciate it... I may take you up on this in the futur, but for this one all has already been arranged. Thanks again :)

I would love to bring some of my products. Im hoping I can make it. I live two hours away.

Just checking to make sure the flooding isn't going to be a problem getting to the show next week - either from the roads or flooding in general.

Back