NY/NE Show Raffle Donations

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poetrue

Hi All,

As you may be aware, the NY/NE Show is swiftly approaching! On Saturday, September 17, 2011 we will be holding the show and are currently looking for donations to our raffle. We will be having both a live animal raffle as well as a Chinese Auction\ Raffle. If you have any items that you would like to donate - Chin toys, supplements, feed, Chin drawings/paintings, Chin crafts, or anything else you can think of and would like to donate....we'd be happy to accept.

Please contact me by PM here or by email at:
[email protected]

Thank You!
Cheryl

Just picked these two necklaces up today for the raffle :) Both pendants are hand blown glass.

DSC_0002-6.jpg

DSC_0003-5.jpg

Thanks too everyone donating items so far! The show is coming up quickly and Im still looking for donations! So message or email me if you have anything!

Cheryl

I just put together a little basket of chew toys and treats. As soon as I find some cellophane to wrap it up, it'll be ready. =)

I finished up the 4 fleece water bottle covers last night that I'll be donating (I originally said I'd bring 3 but couldn't decide on fabrics!). They each got better than the one before it, haha. I made one with Halloween fleece, hoping that one will be an unexpected hit :))

Back