NY/NE Chapter Show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazaklove

Date:
Sept 27-28, 2013

Montgomery County Fairgrounds
21 S. Bridge St.
Fonda, NY 12068
Exit 28 off I90
Entertainment Building

Nearby Hotels:
Super 8
301 N. Comrie Ave
Johnstown, NY
518-736-1800
PET FRIENDLY

Holiday Inn
308 N. Comrie Ave.
Johnstown, NY
518-762-4686
PET FRIENDLY

Microtel Inn
136 N. Comrie Ave.
Johnstown, NY
518-762-5425
Call for pet info.

Camping also available at fairgrounds on the midway electric included: $20 per night paid at registration table.

Judge:
To be announced.

Set Up:
Friday, Sept 27– 4pm-6pm.
All hands are welcome in putting up the show lights and equipment and arranging tables and chairs!

Friday, Sept 27– 6pm-9pm. Animals may be housed in the show hall overnight.
Saturday, Sept 28– 6am-9am.
$4.00 per animal for MCBA members, $8.00 per animal for non-members. Applications for membership will be available at the registration table.
Each exhibitor gets a complimentary showbook.
$5.00 per family if not showing any chinchillas.
$5.00 per showbook.

Classification:
Saturday, Sept 28– 9am sharp!
All animals must be checked in and groomed by 9am. The show begins immediately after classification.

Lunch:
Entree provided for a cash donation. Suggested donation: $5
Sides are potluck. All food donations are welcome!

Featuring:
Baby Derby, and Door Prize Raffles

Raffle Items greatly appreciated!

Claiming optional.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Crissy and I will be donating this beautiful quilt wall hanging. It was quilted by my sister and mother. It measures 60" by 60". We will be accepting monies for raffle tickets from people out of state who would like to get a chance to win this beautiful quilt.

Attachments

• jennysquilta.jpg
    jennysquilta.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 16
I may be attending this year :) I wasn't able to attend last year, so I'm trying to plan ahead of time so I'll be able to make it this year!

I'll be flying in Friday evening and be at the show on Saturday.Going to meet Christiane and pick up Cayden Milne for his trip back down south to new home.I am a pet only owner but this will be the second show for me.Looking forward to putting some names and faces together!

I will be bringing items to this show to sell, but with traveling, hauling chins, and possible other supplies, most of it will have to be pre-ordered, so any of you who know my items you can pm me what you would like and for anyone else that isn't familiar, I do pine ledges with poop guards, some hammocks, pine houses, hay boxes, apple and pear wood sticks, whirlies and some coins. I will post some pictures as the show gets closer.

Does anyone know if the hotels are going to be giving any discount rates or should I just go ahead and book now?

Just checkig to see how safe/clean the Super 8 was last year?I emailed Maz to let her know who to contact there for a discount rate for group.The registar told me when I called her for rates and the show thate the
manager could give show folk a better rate if we take a block of rooms!Yay!

I am going to have several things up for raffle.

For breeder, 2-3 Chinchilla bags with pockets inside for individual combs, lint rollers filled with rosehips/chin cookies. (Good for none breeders also)

Also, nice glass jewelry sets. 1-3 left to be seen how many.

Possibly a male chinchilla that will be shown. If the Atlantic show is any indication, it can be a color champion.

I am going to have several things up for raffle.

For breeder, 2-3 Chinchilla bags with pockets inside for individual combs, lint rollers filled with rosehips/chin cookies. (Good for none breeders also)

Also, nice glass jewelry sets. 1-3 left to be seen how many.

Possibly a male chinchilla that will be shown. If the Atlantic show is any indication, it can be a color champion.

Ohhh I'd love to win a bag!

Braggart!!! :)

Just kidding you!!

:tease: That was an awesome show for me. Really didn't expect that. :neener:

Also I have two male standard sapphire carriers that are full siblings to the one that won reserve section champion at the show. They seem to be going into the same direction as he. Can't wait to see in September.

Back