Now THAT's a "Get the **** Out" Moment.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someday that chinchilla is going to get stepped on :(.

Yeah, that is SO not cute at all. Do people ever use their brains? 100 pounds against 450 gm?

stupid is as stupid does.

i would kick my kids butt if he did that. he learned early on all about the chinchilla shuffle!

Here's another You Tube that is very interesting. Very informative. I watched a few and they are pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLEmgsElkBc&feature=related

The expert village videos have tons of incorrect information in them, and they stole people's pictures to use for their videos. There have been many of us who have sent in complaints to expert village but nothing has been done to remove them yet.

I only watched a few and they seemed to know those subjects. Sorry that they are using your stuff incorrectly. Sorry about the link. I trust you guys more.

Oh it's not my stuff. I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I do know they were using a picture of bumblefoot saying it was fungus. That's all I remember off hand.

Those kids were just being dumb but yeah that kind of messing around with a little animal could end tragically. As for the person letting the kitty play with the chinnies that's just another instance of dumbness. Baby kitties still have claws and can cause those chinnies pretty bad injuries if it gets the courage to pounce on one of them and bite the way kitties do when they play fight.

Back