Noodles and a white female

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
So here is my lil boy, Noodles. He is 3 months old now and weighs 270 grms. His sister weighs in at 420 grms..so he is tiny. He is quite the character though. Loves to lick the back of my hand. Do you think he is looking dwarfish?

And a white female. I am thinking of parting with her but I would like to show her first. She's got lots of fur. I guess if I needed a white I would keep her but honestly-I have way to many whites for my taste.

Jessica

Attachments

• noodles.jpg
    noodles.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 74
  • noodlesa.jpg
    noodlesa.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 74
  • noodlesb.jpg
    noodlesb.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 69
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 59
Jess, bring Noodles to the NY show and I'll babysit him for you. K?

:dance3:

You think so Mish. Maybe I will bring him. I think people are going to make fun of him though. He's going to get a complex after the show.

He so darn funny looking. He looks like he is wearing eye liner and has smudged his nose in ink. Those parts of him are soo dark. I can't say I've seen that in my other standards. Have any of you?

At first look, I thought he did look dwarfish, but I edited it out of my original post because his tail looks long... so I'm not entirely sure. The standard dwarf I have seen had a kind of pug nose that made the fur around it appear dark, because the veiling tips were all smooshed together. I would be interested in seeing Noodle in person just to check his features out though. ^^

And yes, he's not laughable, he's adorable. People eat that up at the baby derby! (A beige dwarf won it at York two years ago.)

Back