Non-Native species Ban

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannahdear

This will affect us all guys. It will make chinchillas illegal to breed. You guys may not know about this though but it could totally close the whole pet trade. We are talking gerbils, hamsters, reptiles in general, chinchillas, rabbits, and many other animals from other countries. You can try to petition and stop this bill by emailing your representative. You can do this by going to this website: http://www.rallycongress.com/no-hr-669/1733/tell-congress-no-to-h-r-669/

You may look at it and think it just affects reptile but it affects ALL animals! Chinchillas would not be able to breed making it impossible to get more people into them. We would be the only ones with chinchillas no one else would be able to get one because breeding them would be illegal. Even if you by accident bred them (accident is loosely said) you are doing something illegal and your animals could be taken away or confiscated. Please guys do something. It effects everyone here. I think it also effects hedgehogs and chinchillas. Admins you really should add this website as a sponsor or make it appear. That link is the link to the petition. Here is the link for the website: http://www.nohr669.com/index.htm

There is a video explaining what will happen. If you just want to petition please don't even look at it. I need someone to Private message a admin if they don't see it. We need people for this guys! If you go on faunaclassified or any other forum that is a in general forum for animals you will see this website there or you will see the bill there. I may gotten a few people upset and annoyed on this forum but this is no joke guys. This is serious. If you don't believe me look it up. I will need confirmation from the admins to post this on other places. If it is here already, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Even if it doesn't effect me or us now, they could sneak it in, somehow, so I went ahead and did the sign-up! What can it hurt??

Since there is already a thread going about this, there's no point in having another.

Hannah - Use the search function next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back