NJ Show?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyslilDimwit

Hia, I have never been to a Chin show before and I am thinking about finding one to attend.

Are there any in NJ? Or is there a list somewhere?

I know, I'm an ignoramus, but at least I admit it. hehe.

Sorry I live in NJ too and the closest shows are the NY show in Fonda,NY in Sept. and the State College show (State College, PA) in April. Those are the 2 that I go to

For me both shows are about 4 - 4 1/2 hours away. My hubbie and I take/will take the RV and park 'on site' and make a weekend of it. Until they moved both shows this year both show were 2 1/2 hours away.

I'm south Jersey, so the distance is pretty depressing. But I do go to Powwows in PA, so I guess I could make a little detour for a show. ha.

The State College show was the first I went to and I just want to say I had a blast!!! I met tons of great people and even won a gift basket and a CHINNIE too!!! He is the sweetest little guy (Ferb) and he would let you hold him all day long if you'd be willing to. I got him a job going to the nursing home where my mom lives to visit occasionally. I have never seen another chin like him. You'll have fun if you go next year. Hope to see you there.

Hey, That's funny because before my Grams passed (just a week ago yesterday, sadly) I would frequently take Honey Bunny to the Senior Home because he is so good with people. I am not sure if I will continue to go or not now that Grams is no longer there. But Bunny is just a total sweetheart too.

Thank you, and yea, he always brings TONS of laughs and SO many questions. A lot of people have never seen one at all, or if they have only on TV. So it's a great learning experience for people.

Our first one was this year in State College, and it was really fun. Took the whole family, and we met tons of people, had a table for our supplies, and got to munch on some delicious food!!!

Back