• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nice BARKY Willow: Coming SOON!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More willow JUST PROCESSED!

Perches- 3 available, approx.2-2.5" diameter & 8-9" long. Examples of my types of perches can be found in pictures from this thread. $8/ea

Hanging toys- NOT MADE YET, can make solid whirlie, solid thin stick, or a mix of whirlie, thin stick, finger traps...loofa...toys are 6" long and $5/ea

Nibbler package- ONLY 1 AVAILABLE. Contains thin sticks, coins & 4 willow rings. Mostly coins though, and weight of coins/sticks is 2lbs. Price is $30 and that includes priority shipping (pictured)

Attachments

• 100_7425.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 43
Last edited:
I do, just not sure how much? I drilled anything that was thick enough for the bit to go through...I put the thinnest stuff in the nibbler pack :) SOOO...will let you know? How thick of sticks would be the limit?

Dawn I sent you a message :)

Still have:

3 perches @ $8/ea
many thick, whirlie type hanging toys...probably at least 10...most likely more, can add willow whirlies, finger traps and loofa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back