New pics of the boys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinfulcindylou

Queen of the Sinful Chins
Here is Tux. Looks a little ratty, I know. He's about 17 and doesn't like to dust anymore
MIKE195.jpg

MIKE194.jpg

MIKE193.jpg

And Finally, Roo
MIKE199.jpg

And here are their cages. Left to right:
Tuxs Cage, Roos Cage and The Trios Cage
MIKE200.jpg

I don't think he looks ratty at all. I think he looks very dashing.

All cute chinnies - awesome cages!

No, His eye is there. He's had issues with it since we got him at the rescue. I thought for sure it was a tooth problem, but the vets done xrays a few times and he's fine. Just gets a watery eye from time to time.

Wow, Tux is 17!? He's a good looking fellow even if he doesn't want to bathe, lol.

Very lovely cages you have for your boys.

I have a little old lady chin that is about 15 or 16 now, she's the same way as Tux. Maybe she will dust, maybe she won't. It depends on what she wants to do. But, boy oh boy, if anyone else gets a treat, she's RIGHT there. And, she's a hay piggy, too. :) Tux looks great regardless.

Those are great pictures! Thank you for sharing.

I have a little old lady chin that is about 15 or 16 now, she's the same way as Tux. Maybe she will dust, maybe she won't. It depends on what she wants to do. But, boy oh boy, if anyone else gets a treat, she's RIGHT there. And, she's a hay piggy, too. :) Tux looks great regardless.

Those are great pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Oh yeah, If Tux hears, or even thinks he hears, the treat bag hes at the cage door and bouncin around like a nut. LOL. Luckily w/ the dusting situation he's a love bug so I just manually dust him while he thinks I'm petting him as usual. He just won't let me dust his head- goofball.

Back