New Pics Of Halle (My Arlington Adoptee Kit)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanov8

Just thought I would share a few new pics of Halle! Pepper and Halle are still doing fantastic! She has been gaining between 2-4 grams each day. She was 56 grams when she was born and is already up to 108 grams, Sunday she will be 3 weeks old. Could you guys help me with her color? I can't figure out if she is Standard or a Light Ebony. Maybe she needs to be older before I can tell? Her belly just doesn't have the bright white like Pepper and Chili have, but maybe that comes with time? Here are a few pictures that I took about 15 minutes ago.

1-13.jpg

3-9.jpg

4-9.jpg

5-8.jpg

2-14.jpg

awwwwwwww she's adorable!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say ebony but i'm no color expert. her tummy doesn't look very white in that picture to be a standard.

What a cutie!. I dont know how you got her to sit still for the photo shoot LOL.

She's looks ebony based on her belly

Thanks everyone! I was thinking light ebony, but I'm just not a color person ;) No matter what color she is we think that she is beautiful! The only thing that was throwing me was her chest seems a bit lighter. LOL, I didn't really get her to sit still. I was just lucky enough to get a few good shots along with several of just her tail or her head :hilarious: Thanks for all the compliments, I like to think we are doing a good job, but in reality Pepper is doing it all!

awww........she is a cutie! i got two boys from arlington, a standard & a lite ebony but the lite ebs belly is the same color as the rest of him.......maybe hers will grow in.
she is really really cute! fun surprise!

She is too cute! She could be a light ebony or her tummy may whiten up, or she could just have be a "dirty" belly standard...either way, she is super cute!

OMG, she is so cute! I love when they are little round puffballs!
I agree that she could be light eb or dirty belly.

Latest posts

Back