New Dragon!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4everchins

Summer Hale
Well I had/still have a bad cold on Sunday. So I didn't take any pics, all I could do was get the new chins settled in. But here are some pics of Tiger-Lilly!! She was shedding the day I got her. Boy does she eat!! lol

TigerLilly004.jpg

TigerLilly005.jpg

TigerLilly008.jpg

TigerLilly009.jpg

Pretty coloring!

We had a beardie for 8 years, he was great...really sweet and would just sit with you.

When he passed my mom wanted to get a baby one. So we've had him for 4 months... and he's a nasty little bugger. Despite consistant handling and socialization, he's still nasty. Jumps at you when you go to grab him, bites you as you hold him etc. I refuse to handle him (I didn't want him in the first place) but my mom has been handling him every day without progress.

Awesome sunfire!
I can't wait to get one again, after my first male died I have been waiting (Over a year) because I am convinced no one can replace him! lol
Great additions!

They are wonderful additions! I loved my first one so much that I had to get Tiger-Lilly!! I can't wait to get my Chams!

congrats they are great..Love the pics too..Makes me miss our iguana..I went to buy a beardie a few years ago an somehow ended up leaving the breeders house with an aquatic turtle instead..Still not sure how that happened

Back