New Bearded Dragon!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_soda025

So I just got a new bearded dragon on Halloween. Yup, instead of giving out candy, I took a 2 hour (each way) ferry ride to and from the island that day to pick up my new girl from the breeder. My boyfriend thought that was semi-crazy: "We took a 5 hour trip to get a lizard?"
The beardie wasn't pleased at all about the long journey back haha, but she's doing super well now besides being a bit stressed and tired from going into her shed. She is a bit over 3 months old, and she's a Anyways, she's proving to be quite a sweet girl; never bites or shows any signs of aggression. : ) A bit jumpy at times, but I think most baby beardies can be rambunctious.

Here is Athena:

DSC01032.jpg

Bath time
DSC01029.jpg

I thought this was super cute! She fell asleep on me after her bath today and got all snuggly under the towel, so I put her on this fleece bed that was originally for my chins, haha (those spoiled boys have no more space in their cage for more fleece items, my beardie can have it even though she'll outgrow it quickly!).
DSC01033.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

Congratulations on your new addition! We have a beardie and we absolutely love him. They are wonderful pets.

Thanks all. : ) I'm looking forward to seeing her grow as well.

I'm actually already a member of beardeddragon.org. And I agree, it's a nice forum.

Back