New BDB!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Hardover--crap! Looks like Peg is getting another one. Title is: Lover Mine out on April 29th. And no this is not Tohr's story--dang it!

Who is it Laurie? Who is she doing next?

I half want her to do Tohr and half not. I have a feeling he will be the last one she does. Hopefully she'll do Payne first though!

I seriously believe John Michael's story is next, but I can't confirm. I'll check it out and get back to you! I NEED Tohr's story! My heart breaks for him, aches for him, and I need him to find love again. Even if it's her last book I'll be happy knowing Tohr is happy again.

I'm such a dork!

Pretty darn close! I feel like I'm growing into a stone waiting for Tohr's story. There HAS to be the perfect woman out there for him (like me for example). J R did promise it would be worth the wait but still! Here's hoping John Michael is a winner like Rhage, Rehv and Zsadist and not Phury!

I can't believe I actually know what you guys are talking about but you've sucked me in - I read all the books in about a month and am addicted now!!!
I'm looking forward to more story on Rehv - i think JR kind of cut him off!

Haha Alicyn! I did the same thing only I read the first four books in like a week! I would be at work thinking, man I want to get home and read somemore! I've been trying to fill the "need" lol with other books and I just finished one that was pretty good, but it wasn't about vampires.

LOL! Not counting or anything ha! I will definitely be getting a copy. Boy has this one been a long time coming! I hope I like John Michael's story--I really didn't like Phury's at all which was rather disappointing to me. Luckily Rehv got me back on track!

I'm so excited. I think i'll have to run to the mall after work on tuesday....only a 30 minute trip for one book :p hehe!

Sasha you better be reading that book and let us know what's going on! I haven't picked up my copy yet--my "connection" isn't working until Thursday lol!

oh wow I think I know whose book will be next from the first 40 pages...I jetted over at lunch today and im about to go read some more before bed...ive been so involved in the midnight breed series im having to remember what happened in the last book...

Where did you get it!?!?!? I don't see it in the Kindle store?

She may have pre-ordered it. I saw it was available. I'm going to have to get mine downloaded too. Can't wait!

Interesting, I have a Nook so I can't download from Kindle/Amazon anyway but I wanted to see what the price was compared to BN and Amazon/Kindle says the ebook version isn't available to customers in the US...weird.
Going to download it next tuesday...after finals so I don't have any more excuses to procrastinate.

Yep I pre-ordered it :) Books also are a lot cheaper to me coz up in Canada they cost a crap load more, so ordering through Amazon I get a much better deal.

So far the book is good! I wanna skip to the end almost, lol, I'm so anxious to know how everything is going to unfold.

I only made it to chapter 11 last night, but so far it's i'm interested!

Back