New Baby!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdr13

So, I came over from Chins and Quills. My first chinchilla Toji died on January 23rd from a seizure. Anywayz, my vet Angie, has a 10 month old chin we are going to get! She is a light ebony sumthing?...Anywayz, my boyfriend and I are really excited about it and I just wanted to share. Hopefully we will get her this week sumtime!...If you have any pictures of your light ebony's I would LOVE to see them! I'll post when I get her!

Welcome to CnH and congrats on the new addition!

Do you mean you have a light hetero ebony? I have chins from Angie too - awesome critters. :)

Woots! Congratulations, and welcome to CNH!

So sorry about your other baby, though. Losing a beloved pet is never easy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I don't have any ebonies, but think they are beautiful! I hope you get your new baby soon and post pictures!

Tunes, maybe thats what she said? It was sumthing about a light ebony sumthing?....sorry I just have had a standard gray previously so im nto very up on the colors....I don't even know what that particular color looks like!

Congratulations!!! Sidney is a wonderful name and I can't wait to meet her. I'm so sorry you lost your previous chin, but I bet Sidney will give you many years of happiness.

Here she is!!! Sidney the champion!...named after the most champion hockey player (and the sexiest)!!! She looks darker in person, but the flash kind of washes her out a bit...still beautiful

Attachments

• DSC01823.jpg
    DSC01823.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01824.jpg
    DSC01824.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 23
Thanks! Her tail is the most amazing colors...its almost black but it has streaks of white on it....shes still too scared for me to get her out but when i can i'll get a good picture of it!

^--- double Lindsay comments

She's beautiful! Congratulations on the new furbaby. Can't wait to see more pictures once she's settled in.

Back