Natural Stress and Anxiety Remedy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurilla22

Before my female chin was in my possession I noticed the fur on her rear right leg was shorter then the rest, which later on I found out she was biting her fur due to stress. She hasn't done it since shes been in my possession but I'm worried she may still be under stress due to the new environment. I've read great things about FuzzyKingdoms natural remedies. Has anyone on here given the Natural Stress and Anxiety Remedy to their chin? And did you see results? I just want to give her the stress free life she deserves.
Heres a link the the product:
http://www.fuzzieskingdom.com/herbs/remedies/anxiety-remedy.html

A room with less activity would probly help her feel less threatened and more stress free. I run a radio (some a tv) in their room and that helps drown out other noises that may scare them. I am not familiar with the product you mentioned. Sorry

I used that with Jasper, same situation as yours, when i picked him up he had a patch he chewed on his butt but doesn't anymore. It worked for us, he still hasn't chewed and the time I was giving it to him I was able to work with him a little more on bonding and socializing him.

I have used it, it does help. It's not a one dose cure-all though. You need to follow the directions and give it time.

i have the same problem right now. I too, desperately want them to feel less nervous and improve the situation. One of my girl is over grooming the other girl. I just ordered this remedy from that website and gonna give it a try! Finger crossed. Hope your chin will become less nervous soon! : )

Thank you! She stays up in my bedroom away from everyone and sometimes i put the radio or tv on low so there is some type of noise in the room. I guess ill give it a go and see how it works for her : )

I just got my order for the remedy today so I'm hoping it works. My chin has a been a fur chewer since the day I got him from a rescue (they told me he bit his previous owner and was originally from a pet store. He was actually calm with me holding him when I first met him, something that never occurred with anyone else.) That was six months ago. He stopped after awhile when he got new chew toys but has started up again. It doesn't matter if I have the tv or radio on or not, he still spooks at random times diving under his wheel that he never uses (he freaked out the first few times when he tried it and hasn't tried since). I'm hoping it'll help. I want him to be happy. If I didn't I wouldn't have ordered him a new fleece set since he doesn't get annoyed when his stuff needs to be washed.

I just got my order for the remedy today so I'm hoping it works. My chin has a been a fur chewer since the day I got him from a rescue (they told me he bit his previous owner and was originally from a pet store. He was actually calm with me holding him when I first met him, something that never occurred with anyone else.) That was six months ago. He stopped after awhile when he got new chew toys but has started up again. It doesn't matter if I have the tv or radio on or not, he still spooks at random times diving under his wheel that he never uses (he freaked out the first few times when he tried it and hasn't tried since). I'm hoping it'll help. I want him to be happy. If I didn't I wouldn't have ordered him a new fleece set since he doesn't get annoyed when his stuff needs to be washed.

Let me know how it works for you and good luck with him :))

Back