Nanny cams?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilBubs

Im a Slave 4 Bubs
I'm just curious if anyone has tried this. I kind of want to get a nanny cam or webcam set up by Lil Bubs' cage so I can see what he's up to at night. I don't mean to track his behavior every night, I'm just curious to see which toys he plays with, how much running around he does, whether he looks bored or scared, etc. I have no idea what mischief he gets up to in the wee hours!

Do any of you have ways to observe your chins in the middle of the night/when you're not around? Am I being super weird or is there an easy way to do this?

I have dLink DCS-932L cameras set up around my chins. Need Wi-Fi, but can login from outside the home on the web to peer in on them. Even can do it on a smart phone! I've ordered them thru newegg.com, they have a sale every couple months of 2 for $80. If you go this route, make sure you get the 932l, not the 930. 932 has night vision.

We have the D-Link cameras too. They are very easy to set up and operate. And I agree, make sure to get the ones with night vision or it'll just be pitch black all night.

Back