My sweet angel girl Bailey

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercynursie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heart is so heavy right now. I just returned from the vet with a broken heart.I had to let my little Bailey aka "porky yorky" go this morning.We had been battling episodes of diarrhea and just went to vet last week about it.We treated it as a dietary upset tummy(she always ate stuff she shouldn't) since she was still very active and eating well.This morning she turned her head away at her food which was totally out of character for her.Back to vet for bloodwork,xray.My baby had a huge liver tumor with what looked like on films had already metastasized to the intestines.My Bailey girl went through my last two rounds with cancer and was always known as "nurse Bailey".Whenever/who ever/where ever anyone was sick that is who she stayed with.She would even come get me if one of our gang was sick.She was licking my tears away even as she passed.

:cry3:

I'm so sorry to hear about that. At least she's in a better place and isn't suffering anymore. Hang in there. I know what its like loosing such an awesome companion. *Hugs*

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so heartbreaking to lose our best buddies. Take care. RIP sweet Bailey.

wow, I feel so terrible for you and your loss. Bailey sounds like she was an incredibly special pet. You did the right thing for her, and because of your love, she is pain free. May she rest in peace.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry! Sending you the biggest hug I can, but sure wish I was there to do it in person! You have had so much going on these past months, and have been an amazing friend, and I am here for you if you need an ear to listen, or shoulder to cry on. Love you girl! ((((hugs)))

I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace sweet girl; you always took good care of your mom, and now you'll watch over her until you meet at the rainbow bridge. :flowers5:

That's so sad :cry4:
I'm sorry for your loss.
But now she's out of pain and in a peaceful place.

Back