My reason for being a mother

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midwest Exotics

CnQ member since 2003
I havent updated photos of kaiden in i dont even know how long, SO i thought it was due time to share some of his most recent.

As of lately he is 3 going on 13 & has had quite the attitude, hes lucky he is charming. hahahha He's far too smart for his own britches. haha

Kaiden still LOVES robots, monsters(the cute ones) haha, animals, & bugs.

Here is my little man, he's growing up so quickly, it makes my heart ache a little.

3484078812_7914c37751.jpg

3471393930_936370e972.jpg

3483262861_a64a39c034.jpg

3483261909_282cdca631.jpg

Here are some laid back ones as well.. the REAL him. =]

3361306836_3df8b454b6.jpg

3366333183_23f03ec4e5.jpg

Playing on his extreme coaster he got for his b-day!

3432891482_6b95e89060.jpg

Fell asleep with his favorite book during nap time.. Robinhood!

3360464963_7cd8c249ff.jpg

3440973784_c9721c5271.jpg

Bubble pipe in the bath tub. HAHA

Last edited:
Kaiden is just too adorable! :)) And WOW, I am amazed at your pictures! You've captured him so beautifully! :D

Oh...My.....Goodness!!! He's getting WAY too big!!! I love that first picture though, with his cute little thumbs sticking out of his pockets!! awwwww!

Those are really great pictures, something to cherish! Kaiden is truely adorable, but the worst part of being a mother is watching how fast they grow! My babies are 8 and 10 and I wonder where time went!

Kaiden has beautiful eyes! And he just looks like such a little man in the first picture! He looks like a really fun, sweet kid! :)

Oh...My.....Goodness!!! He's getting WAY too big!!! I love that first picture though, with his cute little thumbs sticking out of his pockets!! awwwww!

Thats my fave too! Those were easter photos for the grandparents, i have some others, but the flower ones were by far my fave.. Chris thought they were kinda girly, but whatever. haha He apparently doesnt see things like i do.:dance3:

I managed to get that shot while my uncle (who has a farm next door) was doing something in the field with the tractor. So, i got that cute serious look while he was watching. It worked great here.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, it gives me hope that i will fulfill my dream of finally opening my own studio. I want to specialize in maternity & newborns, but honestly i love to photograph anything. (even spiders, which im terrified of.) haha

If youre in my area & want some photos send me a PM, im super cheap while i build myself. ;) hahah

I will have to add some other random photos i've done & gotten releases for sometime.
Camera_Smilie.jpg

Oh my gosh Kate, what great photos! He is so cute! I also can't believe how big he is. I remember when you announced you were pregnant, and now he's 3. Wow!

he is so cute..i cant believe how big he is getting...they grow up so fast

Back