My Little Boy has finally come home!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

So my baby got to come home today :) I managed to grab a quick picture before he decided it was nap time, but I thought I'd share. He doesnt have a name yet ... I havent been able to find something that really "fits" him, so please, share any ideas you might have!

07021114561.jpg

Give him time to settle in... I bet you will find a name that fits his personality quite quickly. He is adorable.

He is adorable! Congratulations.

His name will come to you. I've had ones that have taken 3 or 4 months before the perfect name came to me. My Jake who is one of my babies, remained cutie, sweetie and hey you for almost 4 months because nothing suited him. Finally one night I said Jake even though I didn't really like the name for him but I felt bad for him not having a name. My daughter wrinkled her nose and said, "why Jake?" I told her I was tired of him being nameless and told her to choose something better. Jake he remained and now the name totally suits him. :hilarious:

Oh so cute! I remember when Lexie was that small! Take your time naming him, something will come to you one day and will stick. He probably doesn't mind right now being nameless....Lexie is 6 months old and I still don't think she knows her name! :laughitup:

Back