My girls :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Parkerspetchins

It has been a while since I posted pics of my girls so I snapped a few shots during playtime. They were too busy trying to get my camera strap instead of posing for me so the shots are not my best.

I can't believe how much my two whites look alike now! Puff is my white ebony who is getting darker and darker and Flower is my mosaic who is getting bigger and bigger :)):
GirlieTwins.jpg

This is my biggest girl Lace, sister to Flower. She is a big beautiful Standard girl who is very cautious. Here she is watching her cagemates have playtime:
Lace31010.jpg

This is Oulie, my violet wrap. I had a hard time capturing her beauty this evening but she is a gorgeous girl anyway:
Oulie31010.jpg

Here is Puff's sister, my little peanut Coco (ebony), who has dental issues. She is the sweetest thing:
Coco31010.jpg

Awww, I love them all, they are adorable! Especially the whites, they are GORGEOUS!!! :D

You have gorgeous girlies! :)) Why is it that the sweet ones have the dental issues, not that I would wish that on any chinnie, but I've got the most sweetest and gentlest boy with dental issues as well. Good luck with your sweet Coco.

they are all so pretty and girlie like! coco is a pretty name. and i totally agree about the dental thing......my sweetest, most beloved boy has issues.

Thanks :D! I am really lazy about taking pics of them now. Sort of like my son, the older he gets the less I get out my camera! It's awful!

Back