My Four Fluffs!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Carol~Anne

Here's my four fluffy butt boys.

Pip aka Da Boss

Pip.jpg

Pip021.jpg

Oscar & Max aka the Grey Boys

2.jpg

Oscar

024.jpg

Max

004.jpg

While I love all these boys I'm still very partial to PIP!
Oh, Pip is definitely a character that's for sure. I'm partial to him too b/c of the way he came into my life and how he introduced me to the wonderful world of chinchillas. He's loaded with personality and he's a little rascal. Still nips at my son and we had a baby visiting us a few weeks ago and he nipped her knee twice and made her cry. :rolleyes:

Yes Deena, he nipped the one-year-old baby in the knee... twice! She was sitting on the floor in the chinchilla room and she was so excited to see the little fluffs and was just sitting there giggling and Pip circled her and lunged at her leg and she stopped laughing. When he did it a second time I knew he meant business. I think he thought she was an intruder. He's very protective of his space. :rolleyes:

gella, Pip and Feeney cuddle and kiss so much I told them they need to get a room! The Grey Boys are nothing like that and they've been together since weaned. I find it really interesting to watch how those two mosaics are so into each other.

Back