My First Triples X15-X17

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat75

My first ever triples born here today X15-X17. The proud mom is Starky a color class champ bred to my GSC standard Grizzy. All males the pink white male is 52 grams, and the beige males are 57 and 58 grams. I'm watching them with caution but they aren't fighting as of yet. Starkey is a first time mom so I want to make sure there are no issues. Still looking for names for them.

004-4.jpg
010-4.jpg

OOH Catria, Starky is just gorgeous! These little bebbee's or hers are so cute! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!

Love that "stink eye" from Starky!!
Sometimes triplets, and even quads are no trouble!
Everyone looks happy and healthy - Congrats!!!

I noticed the kits start fighting last night. The pink white may be small but he sure is a feisty little guy. In the best interest of the kits I decided to foster the pink white out to a great mom. She has fostered for me in the past and takes kits without any problem. Now the pink white has a little ebony brother.

The kits (Minky, Dinky and Pinky) are almost 2 weeks old. Both beiges are over 110 grams and doing great. The pink white is struggling a little so I have started helping with feeding and hoping for the best.

002-4.jpg
022-2.jpg

Congrats for the inky's

Lucky you got triplets and not me, two makes me happy just fine...
Pinky will do fine, I'm sure.

Back