my CJ

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss, it sounds like he was blessed to have a mommy like you

Sandi, I am so, so sorry :broken: I also just can not believe that things progressed so quickly with his condition. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time. CJ knows how much you love him and how much you did for him.

CJ, you were such a special chinnie. Rest in peace sweet baby. You will be missed dearly.

I meant to add that I wanted to thank so many people who have helped me with CJ from the day I took CJ to the vet's and found out he had malo over 10 months ago. This forum has been so kind to me and I have found true lifelong friends. I got so overwhelmed thinking of how many of you loved CJ and helped me and some of you didn't even know me. Again, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I will never forget it. This just hurts sooo bad.

Awe Sandi, I am so sorry for your loss. CJ sounds like a very special friend whose time was way too short. I know he will be in your heart always. (((HUGS)))

RIP sweet CJ, you will never be forgotten.

There is a special bond between malo chins and their parent(s), something you will always have with you in your heart.

Rip Sweet CJ.

Take care Sandi, give the girls lots of hugs from the CnH gang.

CJ will always be with you. Let those other chinnie boys help you heal...

(((HUGS)))

Sandi,

I am so sorry for your loss. Tears are filling my own eyes as I think about the pain you and your family are going through. I know CJ is waiting for you and someday you'll cross the rainbowbridge together.

Rest In Peace Sweet CJ.

Sandi, CJ had the best life he possibly could have because he was with you. He will always be with you

We just spent some time with the other boys and had a nice little laugh. It felt good to smile (thanks Nikki). I also meant to post what had happened to CJ this week. A large abscess had formed behind and under his right eye as well as in the area of his upper jaw. His molars were super loose and he would most likely lose his right eye. His front incisors were starting to angle sideways. :( CJ was on metacam, antibiotics and artificial tears meds for his last 36 hours. All of this happened so quickly and I knew I had to let him go as I could not put him through anymore pain or discomfort.

Thank you again for all your kind words.

Sandi, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. CJ won the lottery when he joined your family.

I'm sorry. I'll miss his pictures and antics. I was just thinking what a joy it must be when we join our chinny angels. Even now, just think they are up there playing around, no cages just hidey houses and treats. RIP CJ till you both shall meet again

I am so sorry for your loss, CJ was such a handsome sweet boy. Take comfort in knowing he is out of pain now and surfing on the walls of Heaven.

Thank you everone! I miss my CJ and am taking comfort in all the pm's and words spoken here. I'm so glad for this forum which let's me express my sadness about my beautiful boy. This morning started out sooo sad but my "other" family just doesn't understand our mourning a "rodent" :(. It's ok though, I've got you guys.

We are in South Haven/Saugatuck, MI right now as my hubby through all of us in the car and said let's go! So I'll be off the computer in a second as we are taking my girls and the pug trick or treating in town.

*hugs* to all of you for being so wonderful to me.

well, we all here understand mourning over a 'rodent', they are much loved family members to some of us!

~big hugs~
again, sorry for your loss

Thank you all again for your kind thoughts and prayers. Your words and pms mean a lot to me at this time and am thankful to have found such wonderful people here :heart:.

Latest posts

Back