My boys are one!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

That one bookworm girl...
Edmund's birthday is June 1st and Jack's is June 2nd. I compromised by celebrating yesterday, but posting today. It is amazing to me that they are an entire year old already! Since when are my boys not this big anymore?
JackEdmund1.jpg

My first goal was to get them to participate in a birthday photoshoot. Jack was just perfect (as usual) and I got this shot of him:
Picture4.png

When I tried to put Edmund in the photoshoot area, he was less than perfect (as usual). As soon as I put him down he shot over to his cage, scaled the 4' mansion, and jumped onto my bookshelves. Here's my birthday shot of Edmund:
Picture3-1.png

Edmund's lack of team spirit led to difficulties with group shots, as well. This is the best I could get:
Picture9.png

Also, here is some video footage of the attempted photo shoot (about 20 seconds):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU5W37G7J8M&feature=channel_page

I'm still in awe that after an entire year alive, they never cease to amaze me, like with that cage-scaling. Happy birthday boys!

Adorable pics, and I love the glimpses into their personalities!! Chins never cease to amaze me and always bring a smile to my face!!

aww that is cute! Hope Jack found a good deal at Nordstroms....LOL! Happy Birthday Jack and Edmund! :)

Back