My Babies... lots of pictures.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolanu

The Clueless
I realised that I've never posted any pictures of my chins other than a few of Caboose when she was wee. So, here we are!

Caboose is my incredibly eccentric pet store standard. She is very rat-faced, but I think it makes her adorable! Not sure how old she is, but she seems to be done growing. She is missing two toes, a tiny piece of an ear, and most of her chin. Of course, to my knowledge there are no reputable breeders here, and she was from a pet store that didn't take care of her. She has a very long tail! She was my second chin, after Eve, who was from the same pet store.

Leeloo is my sweet pink white. She is very shy, but a beautiful girl! She's going to be HUGE. She's six months old and as large as Miette, her older buddy. They're currently grooming each other. So cute! After a long (not really) two months of gentle words and slight scritches, she's starting to walk on my hands and give me the "oooh, that feels good" face.

Miette is the mosaic chin with the chewed fur. She's probably three, I think? We've affectionately nicknamed her "The Brain" because she just sits and stares. Her ears and head are huge, but when she's in stare mode, they fluff up onto her head and make it look huge. She's probably taking notes on us. Whenever someone messes with Leeloo, she has to go check it out and make sure nothing bad's going on. The long, skinny guardian angel.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 53
That's Caboose for you! I've never heard of a chin like her, she loves attention all the time any time and doesn't get freaked out by much. She even likes it when I rub her whiskers and eyes and scratch her butt.

Got some more pictures while cleaning cages. Sorry they're attachments, Photobucket isn't cooperating.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 15
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg