My artwork by Mae :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Parkerspetchins

I commissioned Mae to do an original piece of my 5 girls in her famous style. She did an amazing job so I thought I would share :)). Isn't it awesome!!?

JeanMariesCommission.jpg

Jean Marie what a great sketch! Mae does truly amazing work! I can't believe she's a teen (don't tell her I said that!)

Jean Marie what a great sketch! Mae does truly amazing work! I can't believe she's a teen (don't tell her I said that!)
Imagine what she will be able to do in future!? Crazy talent! I absolutely love her work.

It is a beautiful piece! I just received the Oriental Chin piece I ordered from her, and it's absolutely charming! She's quite talented.

Wow, that looks great! Myself and my daughter love her artwork, she has an amazing talent! I love all of them but our favorite is probably "chinnie heaven" just because it has a very special meaning for us.

wow, I can certainly see why you would have Mae capture the image of your chins! She always does wonderful work and what a special picture to have in your home.

Oh WOW! What comments! I am truly surprised yet...thankful, obviously. I am no teen, Laurie!

Puff and Flower - the mosaic and white violet was she? have a lot more shading than shown there....IMO, Its nicer than on screen...Which makes me sound big headed!

Mae you did such a great job. The shading on Puff's head is spot on :))! I can't wait to have it in my hands!

Back