Mom Prayers Please

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad she's doing good now! Tell her tomorrow that you have an entire forum wishing her well!!

Thanks Caiti. I printed out all the messages from the forum and Facebook and emailed them to my mom the night before her surgery. She was quite overwhelmed by the kindness of strangers and the power of the written word. She really enjoyed reading through the messages.

I plan to print out the ones posted since her surgery so she has something to look at and reflect on once she is out of the ICU.

I'm glad she came through the surgery well, I hope recovery goes quickly and smoothly!

How's your mom doing Annie? Hope all is well with her. Thoughts and prayers going her way.

Quick mom update, thank you for asking.

Hopefully mom will be moved out of the ICU today and into a regular ward. It took her a long time to get the medicine out of her system so up until yesterday afternoon she wasn't being consistent in her verbalization etc. But by the afternoon she was joking around and sounding much better.

Thanks again for your prayers and good wishes. As you can see...it has really helped. :)

I'm sure you feel much better seeing your mom improve so much so quickly! Thank you for sharing her progress with us!

Well, you asking how she is must've spurred on the healing Gods. Mom was moved from ICU to the regular ward THIS morning! Goooo mom!

She's 83 years old and looking pretty good just one day out of the ICU. THANK YOU for all your prayers and good thoughts.

a05715fe.jpg

WHOOHOO!! Sounds like your mom is doing great!We'll still keep ya'll in our prayers for speedy recovery!

Thank you Mercynurse! Mom's heart rate went up this afternoon which may jeopardize her release tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Back