Molly's Debut!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies and gentleman, i would like to introduce my adorable chinchilla, Molly.
We've had her now for just about a month. She's very pretty and has freckles on her ears. Here are some pictures of her and her cage. What do you think? :)

Haha thanks! The pampers box is just something my sister gave me when i was looking for moving boxes last year. :p And yes she does live in a palace!! Well.. Half a palace. She only has ledges on the left side of the cage until my next paycheck. Stupid car insurance! Lol. Also, I'll be really upgrading her toy selection then too. Some stuff that hangs/screws on. She just pushes her existing toys to the bottom of the cage and then carries them back up to the top of her "Palace" and pushes again.:)

P.S. I'm awake at 1a.m. because SOMEBODY decided she wanted to make enough noise to wake me up, then go back to sleep herself. :p

She is just adorable and I love the cage size, interesting to see the horizontal orientation. I'm sure she's happy to have found you.

She is cute as a button! What kind is she---a violet (I canNOT keep the colors straight)? And you got her at a pet store? Was it in Huntsville? Just curious because the only kinds of chinchillas sold around here at pet stores are standards.

Oh and I so get you on not being able to sleep. I got siblings when I first got my chins a year ago, and unfortunately they had to be in the living room/bedroom (remodeling) with us---about 4 feet away. You talk about jarring! But I finally got used to it, ;)

Back