MN chin owners FREE GRAPE VINES

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liewwan

Sorry mentors don't know where to put this.
Ok here's the deal, there is 15 acres of grape vines that needs to be pulled and trimmed. This will be done Sunday, so get up early. I'll be leaving the Twin Cities to head up to the farm very early Sunday to get a head start, Carpool works great.
I'm sharing mainly cuz I know there is no way I can get done with 15 acres in 1 day. If you have a trailer to bring with, that's a plus! Grab your trimmers, dress to avoid painful stabs and lets go get some grape vines for our furry babies. Let me know if you're interested, I'm hoping to have everything planned by Friday.
:hammer:

Wish I could drive there for a day :laughitup:

Maci loves her grape vine that I bought for her a few weeks back.

I wished you lived near me too lol. I had to wake up at 4:30am to get everything ready and drive an hour out to get to the farm. On the plus side after 6 hours of trimming, being stabbed, cuts all over my hands, soaked from the rain, hard core pulling and bagging I came home with 14 35 gallon size bags of grape vines. I already pulled out out a little vine, scrubbed it, boiled it and now it's in the oven for my chins to test out hehehe.
It's nice to be in a nice warm and dry house after this morning of labor lol.

Back