Michigan - Lansing Area

• Thread starter xBetterBeSocialx
  • Start date
Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X

xBetterBeSocialx

Cedar Creek Veterinary Clinic is very experienced with chinchillas and are friendly to boot! I would highly recommend them. They are located about 20 minutes from Lansing.

Cedar Creek Veterinary Clinic
2295 N. Williamston Rd.
Williamston, MI 48895
(517) 655-4906

Cedar Creek is great - I drove 1 1/2 hours to get to them while I lived in MI, and it was worth it. They were very open with me about what they were doing with my girls, and even let me come in the back during my Inca's anaesthetized oral check ups.

And if you get to go to the back area you get to meet Dusty their African Grey who I have actually seen meow at dogs.

I visited this vet to take our store bird an eclectus parrot in. I can't remember our vets name but he was really awesome. He talked to us for a long time and I could tell he really cared about making us happy and comfortable. I asked him if he took in chinchillas and he seemed very knowledgeable about them. The woman at the front desk was willing to give me a sheet with all the fees and information about what services they can do for chinchillas. They were very reasonable too. Only 45 dollars for a visit. Not too shabby. :D I wish I could take my Lulu here but they are an hour and a half away so not a great vet for me in emergencies but for a check up its worth the drive.

Back