Meet Annabelle! (:

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonmariexoxo

Annabelle's Mommy! (:
So, Annabelle came home with me Tuesday and we've been bonding, so I haven't had the time to post her pictures! So, now I will! Haha. She hasn't completely warmed up to me yet, but I think she's starting to. When she first came home she would lose a lot of fur whenever I got near to her, but she doesn't so much now. During the day, she hides in the back corner of her cage under her hammock or up front and just watches me, but at night I know she moves around more because there's always poop in new places! Hahaha. :) Of course, the cage she's in right now isn't what she will have forever, because it's plastic bottom, but it's what she came in. However, she doesn't chew on things she isn't supposed to too much, so that's not TOO much of a concern. And I got her a little kid's pool to have play time in, and she loves to run around in it and jump up on the sides. She's adorable, and I think we will bond very well! :) Oh, and she gives the cutest nose to nose kisses ever! ♥

Attachments

• Annabelle1.jpg
    Annabelle1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Annabelle2.jpg
    Annabelle2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Annabelle3.jpg
    Annabelle3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Annabelle4.jpg
    Annabelle4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
She's adorable, congrats! Just be on the look out for any chewed plastic as you already know :).

Aww! I love that second pic. She's gorgeous. :)

Yes, watch the plastic! My boys would be ignoring everything else with that pool and chewing every fold and seam. I'm jealous you can even do that with her but it may not work for long anyway, once she figures out that she can get out of it and you don't want her to.

Thank you! And yeah, she likes to jump out of it sometimes, but she's quick to jump back in when she realizes I'm not happy! And fortunately, she hasn't been at all interested in chewing the pool, so fingers crossed she'll stay that way! :)

Ohmygosh! Now I'm even more jealous! Both my boys would run like heck if they got out of anything I put them in for playtime. Even my first chin wouldn't jump back in and I swear he was a person in a fur suit. I love her! Can't wait to read more posts from you as you get to know each other and more of her personality comes out.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited! If she's in a mood, she'll like run under my bed because she can hide, plus it's SUPER cold down there. Haha. But she'll usually go back in. Haha. :)

Back