MCBA Shindig 2011!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
I am still working on a schedule, but here is what is planned so far.
Check out the attached flyer for more details. Plan to attend the weekend of August 5th/6th!! :D

Attachments

• Shindig 2011 flier.jpg
    Shindig 2011 flier.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 115
I did not have that in the schedule at this time, but may be able to fit it in the end of the day if there seems to be a demand for it.

I have to wait for my fall recall letter for work, but if I have the weekend off, I will be there! And taking photos! (And begging for fur samples.)

Just curious, not meant to offend, but why does the raffle advertise products from Kaytee? :/

The raffle basket stuff is Paul's department. He contacted companies for samples, etc. He told me he had products from those companies already, but I don't what ones.

Woo, Mike said he'd request the time off!
I hope he can get it - he gets transferred to a new location in 10 days so it's up in the air. If he does, we'll be there!

I will will be there. I have been planning my talking points for the seminar

Woohoo!! I'm coming!!

Anyone want to share a room with Christiane and I? We can share a bed so there's a bed available...

Mike decided he didn't feel like making the drive, and his aunt is coming out from Ohio that weekend so we won't be coming.

But have fun those who are going!

Just wondering, but if I could come, what is the closest airport into which I could fly and could someone pick me up on Friday and drop me off on Sunday???

And yes, Mish, I would like to share a room if it works out!!!

Latest posts

Back